TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TEST PREPARATION COURSES
- Within 12 months of initial purchase: You may retake your course for free once. The new course must be for the same test as your original course, unless you took an SAT or ACT course (which are interchangeable).
- After 12 months of initial purchase: You may retake your course for 50% of the cost of the course.
- For the first 7 days from purchase: A full refund is available. Course kits that are opened or not returned within 7 days of cancellation result in a $350 deduction from the refund.
- After 7 days but prior to the third day of class: You are eligible for a refund of the difference between the cost of the course and the cost of the self-study On Demand program included with all courses (GMAT On Demand: $850 $765, GRE On Demand: $167 $150, SAT/ACT On Demand: $110 $99).
- After the third day of class: No refunds are available.
Money back guarantee
- Within 90 days of your original course end date: Course tuition is fully refundable if your score does not increase from your highest officially administered test score prior to enrolling with Veritas Prep to one completed after your instructor-led course. Both official score reports must be submitted to Veritas Prep within 90 days of the last class of your original course.
SELF-STUDY (ON DEMAND)
- For the first 7 days: A full refund is available. Course kits that are opened or not returned within 7 days of cancellation result in a $350 deduction from the refund.
- After 7 days of purchase: No refunds are available.
Getting Matched with Your Tutor
- If you decide you would prefer to work with another tutor after your first tutoring session, you may do so prior to your second session. You will be paired with a new tutor and you will not be charged for the session with your original tutor.
- All tutoring services, including unused hours, are nonrefundable.
Length of Service
- All tutoring services must be used within 12 months of enrollment.
Getting Matched with Your Admissions Consultant
- If you decide that you would prefer to work with another admissions consultant after your first conversation with your consultant, you may do so prior to any additional work being completed. You will be paired with a new consultant and you will not be charged for the initial session with your original consultant.
- Within 7 days of your initial call with your Head Consultant: Refunds are available. Hours your consultants have already worked with you will be deducted from the refund at a rate of $300 per hour.
- More than 7 days after your initial call with your Head Consultant: Refunds are not available.
Downgrades and Changes
- Within 7 days of your initial call with your Head Consultant: You may downgrade to a smaller school or hourly package for a change fee of $350.
- Changes in schools: Once you have started working on a particular school with your Head Consultant, and/or been connected with your School Specialist and you decide to change schools, you may do so for a change fee of $350.
- More than 7 days after your initial call with your Head Consultant: Downgrades are not available.
Length of Service
- All admissions consulting services must be used within 12 months of enrollment, unless you defer your service to the following admissions season for a deferral fee of $850
Last revised January 18, 2018