Top international business schools meet executive talent through One-to-One meetings during Access MBA Tour this Fall.
Over the past years the Master of Business Administration (MBA) has become a highly valued degree not only in business-related fields, but in areas as diverse as sports management and aviation. And rightfully so – it can be an asset for professionals who wish to give their managerial career a boost as well as for those who are looking to switch to a different field.
Even with increased opportunities for studying in all corners of the world, competition is not to be disregarded. Top MBA programs are looking for ambitious and well-prepared candidates to build a diverse student body and strong alumni network. Applicants need to be ready to invest time and effort into the application process from start to finish.
Here is why a personal touch can go a long way.
1) The MBA is a Personal Commitment
Deciding to pursue an MBA is a matter for career, lifestyle, and future development. The personality and approach of a school are important factors for MBA candidates to consider. How different MBA programs match one’s expectations is easily discernible by speaking with their representatives in person.
2) Business Meetings with Business Schools
Truly determined MBA applicants take the opportunity to talk business with MBA representatives one-on-one – they find out which business schools will enable them to reach their personal and professional goals. MBA meetings also allow applicants to receive feedback on how competitive it is to get admitted to the school.
3) 20 Constructive Minutes
Access MBA’s One-to-One events enable professionals to meet the representatives of schools that were carefully selected to correspond to their professional background and expectations. Thus, the school and the MBA candidate are already familiar with one another, and each 20-minute meeting is spent discussing the topics that matter the most.
4) Gain an Admissions Advantage
One-to-One MBA event participants get a sneak preview of their chances for admission by asking the right questions and putting forward their best presentation skills. Among the top-ranked, and thus most competitive business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour are IESE, MIT-Sloan, SDA Bocconi, ESCP, ESADE, Duke University, Manchester Business School, McGill University, Cass Business School, Hult, IMD, HHL, and many more.
5) Real-Time Professional Guidance
Getting an MBA degree is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and MBA applicants appreciate expert advice. Before, after, and in-between the business school meetings, event visitors can receive free MBA consulting on any aspect of MBA selection, GMAT preparation, funding options, and MBA application strategies to help guarantee a successful business education investment.
Why Consider an MBA?
- Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
- A greater percentage of companies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the United States plan to hire MBA graduates in 2017 compared to those who did so in 2016. US-based companies plan to offer recent MBA graduates a starting median base salary of USD 110,000 in 2017, up from USD 105,000 in 2016. (GMAC, Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, 2017)
- Eighty-six percent of surveyed corporate recruiters who work directly with participating graduate business schools plan to hire recent MBA graduates in 2017. (GMAC, Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, 2017)
- Despite political uncertainty about the status of immigration and work visa programs, companies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the US are staying the course with plans to hire international graduate business candidates. (GMAC, Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, 2017)
Meet top business schools’ admissions directors in your city this Fall!
Online registration is free of charge on https://www.accessmba.com/. By registering at least 10 days before the selected MBA event, event participants will receive a profile evaluation and a personalized consultation to identify the most suitable business schools at the event.
This article was written by Access MBA, a Veritas Prep partner.