Call now to speak to an academic advisor: (800) 925-7737   

AP United States History Exam Prep Near Me

Work With The World’s Foremost Experts

GET STARTED TODAY

Home > All Product Offerings > AP United States History Exam Prep Near Me

AP United States History Exam Prep Near Me

Veritas Prep offers many different options for AP United States History exam prep. If you are a high school student eager to experience college-level academics, bypass introductory-level college courses, and earn college credit, then AP classes are great ways to do that. However, because of the higher-level content, classes like this often require great amounts of extra attention. Finding a great form of AP United States History Exam prep is important.

AP United States History exam prep can help you get to know the test content and format. The exam covers nine distinct periods of United States History, ranging from 1491 up to the modern era. AP United States History exam prep can focus on the skills that are required on the test, including the ability to understand themes in U.S. History, such as American identity, political change and continuity, social and economic life, and the role that the United States has in the world.

With AP United States History exam prep, you’ll also be able to get a better idea of what is expected on each portion of the test. The exam is split into two distinct sections. Both sections have a Part A and a Part B. Section One is worth 60% of the overall score, with Section Two providing the remaining 40%.

Section One, Part A, is multiple-choice, while Section One, Part B, is short-answer. In Section Two, Part A is document based, which requires students to analyze sources as historical evidence. Part B of Section Two is a long essay that requires students to write about important historical events in a particular portion of history.

AP United States History exam tutoring is one of the top test prep options out there. Tutors are highly knowledgeable of the test content and format. They specialize in translating these concepts in ways that you can actually understand.

Working with a tutor affords them the chance to get to know your particular learning style. You can get customized instruction that highlights your strengths and corrects your weaknesses. You can also ask questions and get instant, applicable feedback, just another reason that AP United States History exam tutors are highly beneficial.

Whatever form of AP United States History exam preparation you choose, giving the test the focused attention that it requires can help you feel more prepared for test day. Veritas Prep has trusted academic advisors standing by to help answer your questions and decide on the test prep option that is best for your academic needs.

Call now to speak to an academic advisor:  (800) 925-7737

or contact us

Call now to speak to an academic advisor:

  We're open -- Call Now

or contact us