|We’re Hiring In...|
Veritas Prep conducts most of its classes on weekday evenings and weekends. Instructors need only commit to six hours per week, with the opportunity to take on additional assignments.
- Scored in the 99th percentile on an officially administered GMAT exam
- Possess substantial teaching or tutoring experience
- Enjoy working with motivated and talented students
- Demonstrate the intelligence, enthusiasm, patience, and communication abilities required of every Veritas Prep instructor
To apply:Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and copy of their Official GMAT Score Report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Veritas Prep will contact qualified applicants to begin the interview process.
Why teach for Veritas Prep?
- Veritas Prep instructors can make over $3,000/month for rewarding, part-time work
- Instructors help aspiring business leaders achieve their goals, providing valuable social and professional networking opportunities
- Veritas Prep 101™, the Veritas Prep instructor training program, prepares its instructors to get the most from the industry’s most comprehensive lesson material
- Veritas Prep provides instructors with continual resources and support to successfully help students achieve high test scores
- High-performing instructors are invited to join project teams that develop new academic programs, execute regional marketing initiatives, and conduct corporate programs
- Top instructors may be invited to teach courses in Honolulu, Miami, Madrid, Sydney, and other desirable locations
- Flexible schedules include evening, weekend, and intensive course formats, and Virtual Veritas Prep™ online courses allow instructors to teach students around the world from the comfort of their own home