Customized to you.
Private tutoring is perfect for students who seek individual attention on their GMAT studies. One great advantage of GMAT tutoring is that your tutor will customize the curriculum to fit your personal study goals. An expert Veritas Prep tutor, who has scored in the 99th percentile on an official GMAT exam, will help you to diagnose areas for improvement. Then, you and your GMAT tutor will design a study plan and meeting schedule, ultimately guiding you to maximize your GMAT score potential.
Why Veritas Prep »
In-person or online.
On your schedule.
Students typically meet with their tutor at a local library, café, at work, or at home, but more and more frequently students choose to work with their tutor online. Thanks to Veritas Prep’s technology platform, when you choose online GMAT tutoring, you and your tutor can communicate by voice, and work through lessons and practice problems on a shared whiteboard. Whether you work in-person or online, the two of you will work together to create a study plan, identify your weaknesses, and master every section of the GMAT.
“My instructor was one of the best teachers I have worked with at any level. I was really drawn in by his enthusiasm for the GMAT and by his ability to clearly explain how to answer GMAT questions quickly and accurately. I raised my GMAT score by 150 points from my first practice test, and I got a 700 on the real thing! Now, I’m off to Yale!”- Rob Howl, Veritas Prep student, Yale SOM MBA
For a full year.
You not only get to work one-on-one with an experienced GMAT tutor, you also have access to every GMAT resource we have. If you buy a 30-hour or higher package, you even get access to our flagship 36-hour GMAT course. Only Veritas Prep can offer you this much.
- Personalized curriculum, schedule, and instruction
- 12 GMAT lesson booklets
- 12 computer adaptive practice tests
- Online student account with study plan
- 3,000 practice problems and solutions, including video
- Live homework help 7 days a week
- Every lesson pre-recorded in HD for review
- 1 year full access to all student resources
- Bonus: MBA Workshop – kick start your MBA essays
- Special offer: Buy a 30-hour or higher package and you also get to attend a 36-hour Full Course ($1,650 value).