Free Online GMAT Integrated Reasoning LessonWatch an Integrated Reasoning lesson taught by Veritas Prep’s Director of Academic Programs, Brian Galvin. Brian discusses strategies that will help you succeed on the GMAT’s new Integrated Reasoning section. You will learn to employ Veritas Prep strategies such as Relative Math and Sort-and-Scan to solve even the trickiest Integrated Reasoning questions.
This 70-minute online lesson will teach you how to:
- Prioritize information to minimize time spent on data-driven problems
- Utilize Relative Math to avoid calculations and efficiently arrive at solutions
- Navigate the GMAT’s sortable charts to make for quick decisions
- Emphasize logic and leverage question stems
- Read and analyze common IR graphic types