- Refunds granted are the greater of $0 or the stated amount above.
- No refunds will be given after more than half of a class has been conducted (e.g., eight out of 14 sessions for a Full Course, four out of seven sessions for an Accelerated Course).
- Shipping & handling charges are nonrefundable. (e.g., if a student pays $1,660 for a Full Course, including $10 in shipping, the student’s refund is calculated off of $1,650.)
- If course materials have been opened, a flat $450 fee is deducted from all of the above refund amounts.
- The first charge (including shipping & handling as well as any applicable sales tax) will be processed the same day or the next business day
- The first half of your outstanding balance will be automatically charged 30 days from the date of purchase
- The remaining half will be automatically charged 60 days from the date of purchase
Can I get my Veritas Prep course costs reimbursed by my employer?
Does Veritas Prep offer corporate courses?
What is the Veritas Prep course refund policy?
|Full Course / Full Course Online (14 sessions)||Accelerated Course (seven sessions)||Weekend Course (two sessions)|
|Student Cancels Before Session:|
|1||100% of tuition minus $200 deposit||100% of tuition minus $200 deposit||100% of tuition minus $200 deposit|
|2||90% minus $200||80% minus $200||50% minus $200|
|3||80% minus $200||60% minus $200|
|4||70% minus $200||40% minus $200|
|5||60% minus $200||$0.00|
|6||50% minus $200||$0.00|
|7||40% minus $200||$0.00|
|8||30% minus $200||$0.00|
Notes: Course registrations are non-transferable. Students who select the Veritas Prep on Demand™ service are purchasing a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use Veritas Prep’s proprietary information for a period of twelve months and, thus, no refund is available for this service.
How do I register online?
May I register over the phone?
May I show up for class and register/pay there?
What is the latest date I may register for a Veritas Prep course?
Does Veritas Prep let me pay for my service in installments or on a payment plan?
Yes! When you enroll, just choose the payment plan option on the checkout page. We will take care of the rest:
There is nothing else you need to do. As soon as you enroll, you will immediately have access to all of Veritas Prep’s online GMAT lessons, diagnostics, and computer-adaptive practice tests!
Do I need a visa to attend a Veritas Prep course?
- A preliminary interview with the Academic Development team, in which successful applicants will showcase their enthusiasm for teaching and their interest in the GMAT as a subject.
- An instructional interview in which successful applicants will not merely teach their assigned questions, but rather teach lasting lessons focused on strategic takeaways and student thought processes.
- An in-person interview with a Mentor Instructor in which a successful applicant will create her own GMAT practice questions, showing an ability to think like the testmaker and anticipate necessary student lessons; in this session, the applicant will preview the training process by learning from a Mentor Instructor with whom she will keep in touch throughout her training, sharing resources and shadowing lessons.
- All students have access to our Veritas Prep on Demand™ service where they will be able to preview classes, review concepts or make-up missed sessions. In addition, students have access to email support and the instructor-manned Live Online Office Hours , all at no additional charge.
- Veritas Prep offers many of its courses on the same schedule around the world. If you miss a GMAT class due to travel obligations, you may attend the same class in another city.
- Veritas Prep offers private tutoring to students at a discounted rate of $165/hour. Most students find that one hour of private tutoring equates to one full class session, but you are welcome to sign up for as many hours as you see fit.
- Finally, if you are in no rush to take the GMAT, you can repeat missed classes in the next course at no additional charge. Our GMAT courses typically run back-to-back, with a one or two week break between.
Does Veritas Prep offer a guarantee?
Some companies offer “score guarantees” that require their students to jump through several hoops: working through every homework problem assigned, attending every class, completing every practice test, etc. If you miss one hoop, you forfeit your guarantee. Some companies offer guarantees that only apply to students who do not score above a 600 while others will charge you up to $800 to retake their course.
The Veritas Prep Guarantee is a simple one: You may retake one Veritas Prep course of equal or lesser value, for any reason, free of charge within 12 months of the course start date. Even if you score a 710, but feel that with a little more preparation you could score a 760 … retake the course. If you feel that you still have room for improvement on the advanced verbal problems … sit in on Critical Reasoning II and Sentence Correction II again. If you felt a little behind the other students in your class … retake the course and be the star the second time around. For more details on our returning student policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.
If you have a previous official GMAT score and take any live 36-hour course (Veritas Prep Full Course, Full Course Live Online, or 1-Week Accelerated Course), and your score does not improve, we will refund your entire tuition or you can repeat the course free of charge. To be eligible for the refund, you need to request that the Graduate Management Admissions Council send official copies of your GMAT Score Report to Veritas Prep within 90 days after your course concludes.
How does Veritas Prep compare with Manhattan GMAT?
|Veritas Prep||Manhattan GMAT|
|Computer Adaptive Practice Tests||12||6|
|Minimum Instructor GMAT Percentile||99th||99th|
|Availability of Live Instruction||90 Cities, 20 Countries||26 Cities, 3 Countries|
|Repeat Your Course for Free?||Yes||No|
Does Veritas Prep offer a free trial GMAT class?
What is the difference between the 3 week Full Course and the 6 week Full Course?
Do I need to prepare prior to the course?
How does Veritas Prep compare with Kaplan and Princeton Review?
|Veritas Prep||Kaplan||Princeton Review|
|Phone Support Hours Per Week||14||0||0|
|Computer Adaptive Practice Tests||12||9||5|
|Minimum Instructor GMAT Percentile||99th||90th||No Minimum|
|Availability of Live Instruction||90 Cities 20 Countries||20 Countries||16 Countries|
Why are Veritas Prep GMAT instructors the best in the industry?
How do you evaluate student satisfaction?
How soon after the course should I take the GMAT?
What are my options if I miss a class?
Veritas Prep offers four options to students who are unable to attend one or more days of class.
When may I access Veritas Prep On Demand?
What is the difference between in-person courses and Full Course Live Online™?
Is there a free class I can attend before I enroll?
Who are your tutors?
Who should register for a Private Tutoring Package?
Private tutoring is an excellent option for anyone looking to excel on the GMAT. It is especially helpful for those who want the convenience of meeting when and where it suits them, for those who already know that they only need to focus on specific areas of the GMAT, or for those that simply prefer learning one-on-one.
Additionally, students may combine a GMAT course with private tutoring, which is an extremely efficient way to study. Students may add single hours of private tutoring to their course at a discounted rate of $165/hour.
- An instructor who scored above the 99th percentile on an actual GMAT and is dedicated to helping you duplicate that success
- 12 Veritas Prep course lesson booklets that cover every topic of the GMAT, in depth
- 12 complete computer adaptive GMAT practice tests
- Access to Veritas Prep on Demand™, our exclusive self-paced course
- Complete and detailed solutions to all problems
- AWA scoring and personalized feedback from expert AWA graders
- Personalized Veritas Prep student account, TrueTrack™, that includes additional practice drills and class summaries for those who miss class or seek additional review
- MBA Workshop. All Veritas Prep students attend a free live session to start perfecting their own business school application strategies
- Live Online Office Hours manned by Veritas Prep’s most experienced instructors
- Unlimited online support through the personalized student account
- 7 Diagnostic Midterms and detailed Diagnostic Reports™
When will I receive my materials?
What do I receive with the course?
May I purchase the Veritas Prep course materials separately?
Do you offer a course in my town?
Do you have parking information for my location?
- Access to Veritas Prep On Demand, where you can review pre-recorded lessons online (if you missed class or simply to reinforce the material)
- Access to 12 computer adaptive GMAT practice tests
- Access to 7 diagnostic quizzes
- The ability to track score improvements on practice tests
- The ability to track shipping information, pay balances, update contact information and view invoices
- A detailed course syllabus
- Detailed driving and parking information for class
- Additional strategies not included in the lesson booklets
What is TrueTrack™?
True Track is your personalized online student account, which includes:
How many practice tests are made available to me?
- your knowledge of business,
- your job skills,
- specific content in your undergraduate or first university course work,
- your abilities in any other specific subject area, or
- subjective qualities—such as motivation, creativity, and interpersonal skills.
What does my GMAT score mean?
What content is tested on the GMAT?
The GMAT measures basic verbal, mathematical, and analytical writing skills. It does NOT measure:
Format and Timing
The GMAT consists of four main parts—the Analytical Writing Assessment, the Integrated Reasoning section, the Quantitative section, and the Verbal section.
Analytical Writing Assessment
The GMAT begins with the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). The AWA consists one essay, Analysis of an Argument. You are allowed 30 minutes to complete this section.
Integrated Reasoning asks you to analyze a small compilation of data — presented in various forms, including words, charts, and tables — and pull out key insights to answer multiple questions about the data. The questions vary by type, and may ask you to judge whether a statement is true or false or to interpret the cause of a certain trend in the data. You are allowed 30 minutes to complete this section.
Following an optional eight-minute break, you begin the Quantitative Section of the exam. This section contains 37 multiple-choice questions of two question types—Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. You will be allowed a maximum of 75 minutes to complete the entire section.
After a second optional eight-minute break, you begin the Verbal Section of the GMAT. This section contains 41 multiple choice questions of three question types—Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction. You are allowed a maximum of 75 minutes to complete the entire section.
How do I register for the GMAT?
Will you sell my information to anyone else?
Have a question about GMAT or SAT prep? Want some help figuring out what kind of admissions consulting service is right for you? Contact us using the form below and a Veritas Prep representative will get back to you shortly.