I wanted to know if any one could look at the essays and results of a free GMAT practice exam I took online? Could someone give me constructive feedback on my essays and a grade for each? I took this free online test last weekend and scored a low 510. On the quantitative section, I got the first two math questions right, the 3rd one wrong, followed by the 4th to 8th question correct.
Just today, I purchased the comprehensive GMAT preparation package which includes the following:
* 7 Veritas Prep Verbal Course booklets
* 8 Veritas Prep Quant Course booklets
* Detailed solutions for all practice problems
* 15 Computer Adaptive practice tests
* TrueTrack™ access (personalized student account)
* Unlimited Toll-Free Phone and Email Support
* GMAT noteboard and dry erase pen
I took the actual GMAT in November 2008, scored a 440. Then, I went for my second attempt in June 2009, scored a 520. I am trying very hard to really improve my weaknesses, self confidence, and timing anxiety necessary for the best success come test day. My goal is a 670. If I get at least a 650 or above, I am happy.
I have been persisting for a long time now with this exam and putting in a lot of effort and time until this day.
Look forward to receiving feedback,