2nd Attempt - 660 (Q 49 , V 32 , AWA - 5.5)
1st Attempt -550 (Q 42 , V 25 , AWA - 4.5)
TOEFL - 115 (R-28, L - 28. S- 30. W -29)
>> BE Electronics & Communication. GPA - 3.7/4 Gold Medal for topping class (college level). University level rank - 14.
>> MBA from BIM. GPA - 3.4 / 4. University level rank - 17.
Total years of experience - 9.5 years
>> Senior consultant involved in implementation of packaged ERP software for major clients in Fortune 500 list
>> 7 + years of Consulting experience and 2 + years of experience in product management & business analytics
>> Project Management experience and team management skills
>> Multi-cultural exposure - Worked in deployments across Mexico, US and handled clients in Europe (Spain) and China as well
>> Good leadership experience - led several projects and experience in handling culturally diverse teams (approximate team size - 7 comprised of BE graduates)
>> Product management & business analytics exposure in early career
>> 4 promotions across 9+ years
>> Won several awards in "Director's Award" category for successful execution of projects and consistently been rated as "Star performer"
• Diploma holder in Carnatic Violin.
• Headed the BISMARC (Marketing Club) at B.I.M and conducted several events
• Member of ZETETICA (HR Club) at B.I.M. and conducted several events
• Avid reader – active member of book clubs and conduct reviews and book discussions.
• Astronomy enthusiast - part of Astronomy club in Chennai
• Member of NGO initiative at current firm – Active member in activities such as literacy campaigns, Go-green initiatives etc
• Experience in handling event management as an additional responsibility in several corporate events such as Annual Goal Kick off presided by Directors of the company.
>> IE - Spain
>> ESADE - Spain
Planning for a 1yr program and will apply to around 6 schools based on fit.
Please help me with my profile evaluation and my fit for the above schools. Or should I target schools with lesser ranking to have high chances of admission?
Thanks in advance !