Forté Forums are designed for standout women considering an MBA, whether you’re a high-achiever looking to change careers, a college student planning for the future, or a professional ready to take your career to the next level.
August 15 – October 20, 2016
12 cities across North America and Europe
A free event unlike any other, Forté Forums are held in 12 cities to empower you with information about the value of an MBA. You’ll make critical connections with representatives, alumnae, and students of top business schools in North America and Europe—all while forming an unmatched peer support network. Successful businesswomen representing diverse industries and career stages will also share how their MBAs help them make a mark. And you’ll gain exclusive insights to the admissions process.
Reasons to Go:
1) Understand the MBA advantage, offering career advancement, expanded earning potential, and even opportunities to study abroad.
2) Connect with a business school that’s the best fit for you.
3) Hear from top MBA businesswomen in various industries and career stages, including the non-profit world.
4) Network with standout peers to build a lasting support network.
5) Discover how to finance your MBA.
Women can expect to connect with more than 30 of the top MBA programs from the United States, Canada and Europe. The cost to attend a Forté Forum is free. For a schedule of dates and locations, and to register, visit fortefoundation.org/forums.