There goes another year. Faster than you can say “99th-percentile instructors,” 2013 has come and gone, leaving in its wake a trail of excellent Veritas Prep blog articles. As we start to wrap up the year here at Veritas Prep HQ, wrap our Secret Santa gifts, and prepare to break in the new hires at our annual holiday party, we thought this would be a good time to share some of our biggest news and most popular articles from the past year.
We hope that this blog has provided you with some useful insights as you have prepared the GMAT or SAT, or as you have slaved over your applications. Sometimes we have a little fun, and sometimes we veer off topic to talk about what interests us, but everything written here comes from the same place: We want to help you get into the best possible universities and graduate schools you can get into!
Without further ado, here is the Best of the Veritas Prep Blog, 2013 edition:
- 2013 GMAT New Year’s Resolutions
- Are You Thinking About Retaking the GMAT?
- How Lennay Kekua Can Help You Ace the GMAT
- Common Application Questions for 2013-2014
- Vanilla Ice Teaches Sentence Correction
- Why the SAT Matters
- College Readiness for 9th Graders
- Take a Close Look at Your Round 3 MBA Applications
- What Everyone Should Know About GMAT Scoring
- 3 Tips to Make Your Admissions Essay Stand Out
- Try Veritas Prep GMAT on Demand for Free!
- 8 Steps to an 8 on the Integration Reasoning Section
- Introducing the Free Veritas Prep SAT Practice Test
- How Many Times Should You Take the GMAT?
- The Winning Formula: MBA Applications
- 4 Dimensions of a Perfect Applicant
- Common Application Advice for 2013-2014
- 5 Tips for Veterans Applying to Business School
- 1,000,000 Questions Served!
- Is a 650 GMAT Score Good Enough for a Top 10 MBA Program
- Now Everyone Can Get Veritas Prep’s GMAT Practice Tests!
- 11 Questions You Might Hear in Your MBA Admissions Interview
- In Which Month Is the SAT Curve the Easiest?
- Using Early Admissions Programs for College Application Success
Thanks for reading! We hope you were helped a lot, and entertained at least a little bit. Have a wonderful and safe holiday, and we will see you in 2014!
By Scott Shrum