Believe it or not, 2012 is almost over. If you’re reading this, it means that the world hasn’t ended, and that at least some of us still have electricity and Internet access, so we’re ending on a good note! As we at Veritas Prep wind down the year, we thought we’d share some of our biggest news, best posts, and most interesting topics from the past 12 months.
We hope that this blog has provided you with some useful insights as you’ve studied for the GMAT or SAT, or as you have slaved over your applications. Sometimes we have a little fun, and sometimes we veer off topic to talk about what interests us, but everything written here comes from the same place: We want to help you be successful in your pursuit of admissions success!
Without further ado, here are some of the announcements and articles that we remember most from the past 12 months!
- Is a JD/MBA Right for You? (Actually a post from late 2011, but one of our most popular posts this year!)
- Announcing the Veritas Prep 2011 Worldwide GMAT Instructor of the Year Winners
- 50 IAVA Member Veterans Receive Veritas Prep Scholarships!
- Do Your Letters of Recommendation Have This?
- The Silent G in GMAT
- Get to Know the New GMAT Integrated Reasoning Scoring Scale
- Why Not Go to Business School Directly After College?
- 3 Mistakes Every GMAT Rookie Makes… And How to Avoid Them
- Queme Los Barcos on Integrated Reasoning
- Tean Years Older, Ten Years Wiser (Happy Birthday, Veritas Prep)
- Lin-tegrated Reasoning
- HBS Clarifies What It Wants from Your Recommendations
- When to Take the GMAT
- How I Got a Perfect SAT Score and Won the Lottery
- College Admissions: If your GPA or SAT Score More Important?
- Introducing Application Boot Camp on Demand!
- Introducing the GMAT Question Bank!
- Profiles in Education: Brian Galvin
- 3 Ways to Prepare for Your MBA Admissions Interview
- The National Parenting Center Recommends Veritas Prep SAT 2400!
- Sentence Correction for Non-Native Speakers
We hope you’ve enjoyed these pieces as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing them to you. Have a wonderful and safe holiday, and we will see each other again in the new year!