If you are just beginning to start your GMAT prep, then your preparation schedule may very well put you on track to be among the first people to take the Next Generation GMAT in June or later. If that sounds like you, don’t fear Integrated Reasoning… Embrace it! We’ll show you how in a free live online seminar.
Join Veritas Prep’s Director of Academic Programs, Brian Galvin, as he discusses strategies that will help you succeed on the GMAT’s new Integrated Reasoning section. Brian will show you how to employ Veritas Prep strategies such as Relative Math and Sort-and-Scan to solve even the trickiest Integrated Reasoning questions.
Among the topics Brian will cover:
- Prioritizing information to minimize time spent on data-driven problems
- Utilizing Relative Math to avoid calculations and efficiently arrive at solutions
- Navigating the GMAT’s sortable charts to make for quick decisions
- Emphasizing logic and leveraging question stems
- Reading and analyzing common IR graphic types
Thursday, April 26
Saturday, May 12
Register now to reserve your spot.