Enjoy making people happy? We do, too, and we’re looking for someone to brighten our students’ days as a Client Experience Coordinator. Veritas Prep is a global leader in graduate admissions preparation, which means that we work with hundreds of anxious graduate school applicants each day. With the knowledge that smiling relieves anxiety and promotes a successful, proactive mindset, we aim to put smiles on our students’ faces as often as possible as we guide them through the admissions process.
Our Client Experience position is not a customer service job – it’s part concierge, part coach, and part confidant. We are looking for someone who loves to help others, someone who can keep smiling even when dealing with demanding customers, and someone who has a passion for education. It’s our job to make the students enthusiastic and confident about their graduate school applications. The ideal candidate will be upbeat and empathetic, excited to create new initiatives and happy to help clients through one of the most important and demanding transitional periods of their lives.
How you’ll make clients smile:
- Manage our clients’ entire experience, taking them from dreaming of a top graduate program to gaining acceptance there
- Lead our client communication activities through inbound and outbound phone calls and email correspondence
- Create client experience outreach programs to maximize student satisfaction
- Work directly with company founders to set, achieve, and track company goals that align with our clients’ goals
How this job will make you smile:
- Be part of a growing company considered to be the most elite in its space
- Work in a young, energetic, entrepreneurial environment with the ability to have significant impact and direct your own goals and tasks
- Enjoy an office with a panoramic ocean view overlooking the Malibu Pier and Surfrider Beach
Send your resume, cover letter, and three things you would do to make our clients smile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is commensurate with experience; make us smile and we’ll make you smile.