Become a Veritas Prep SAT 2400 Instructor
Veritas Prep, a global leader in test preparation, seeks qualified SAT instructors in the United States and other locations worldwide. Instructors start at $40/hr, the highest of any global SAT program, and are immediately eligible to receive bonuses based on course evaluations and student performance.
Veritas Prep conducts most of its classes on weekday evenings and weekends. Instructors need only commit to six hours per week, with the opportunity to take on additional assignments.
- Scored in the 99th percentile overall on the 2400-point scale on an officially administered SAT exam
- Possess substantial teaching or tutoring experience
- Enjoy working with motivated and talented students
- Demonstrate the intelligence, enthusiasm, patience, and communication abilities required of every Veritas Prep instructor
Interested applicants should reply with their resume, cover letter, and copy of their Official SAT Score Report. Veritas Prep will contact qualified applicants to begin the interview process. Send all applications to email@example.com.
Why teach for Veritas Prep?
- The Veritas Prep SAT instructor training program prepares its instructors to get the most from the industry’s most innovative lesson material
- Veritas Prep provides instructors with continual resources and support to successfully help students achieve high test scores
- High-performing instructors are invited to join project teams that develop new academic programs, execute regional marketing initiatives, and conduct corporate programs
- Flexible schedules, including evening, weekend, and online courses, allow instructors to teach students around the world from the comfort of their own home
About Veritas Prep
Created by standardized testing experts, the Veritas Prep SAT program consists of 24 hours of instruction - 30% more classroom time than our largest competitors. Working with only the finest instructors, all of whom have scored in the top percentile on the exam, Veritas Prep students learn proven techniques to deconstruct the SAT and approach it with both confidence and skill.