A Student's Perspective on the SAT
Shaan Patel was a high school student just like you: a normal teenager who was bright but just couldn’t perform up to his expectations on the SAT. Dissatisfied with the SAT prep books and courses available at the time, Shaan deconstructed the test himself and discovered many powerful strategies and insights specific to the SAT that other students were simply missing. Knowing what students are up against as they prepare for the exam, Shaan and Veritas Prep created an entirely new SAT prep course from the ground up, built with the student in mind.
“Our son’s 300 point jump from his Junior PSAT to his final SAT score is a true reflection of Veritas Prep SAT tutoring. The Veritas Prep SAT program truly produced what it promised, and our son’s results are proof of that! Veritas Prep was worth every dollar we spent!”- Brandon Brown
As Seen on Hallmark Channel
Veritas Prep’s Director of SAT Programs, Shaan Patel, was asked to share his SAT expertise with viewers of The Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family show. Debunking common SAT myths that both parents and students hold, Shaan provides viewers with critical study tips including why high school math and English classes aren’t enough to prepare students for the SAT and when students should ideally start preparing for the SAT.
Learn the Veritas Prep SAT 2400 Secrets
- Strategies that can turn any ordinary student into an SAT genius: WYPAD™, PIN™, TAC™, IPP™, and 60 more!
- The one approach you must use on every SAT Writing multiple-choice question
- Techniques for quickly and efficiently improving your SAT Reading score
- How to solve any SAT Sentence Improvement question without getting lost in grammar rules
- The 15 strategies you must know to solve any SAT Math question